Ring scanner wearable
Your moving workforce can wear Motorola RS507, the best wearable technology available on the market, the perfect mix of form and functionality to reach a new level of productivity in strong material movimentation and storage applications, with the wearable ring scanner Motorola RS507 bluetooth.
High freedom of motion and unprecedented ergonomy, regardless of hand sizes or right/left preferences.
Top-notch laser reading performance, both in 1-D and 2-D codes, and thanks to its omnidirectional scan, you don’t have to align barcode and scanner.
Motorola RS507 is the toughest scanner of its category, offering reliable performances under difficult conditions, loading/unloading platforms, storage and production line.
Motorola RS507 is the ideal and certified wearable ring scanner for the app iixCollect.
- 2-D Imager Engine
- Ambient light immunity Indoor: 450 ft. candles (4,845 lux) Outdoor: 9,000 ft. candles (96,900 lux)
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 970mAh, 3.7V with up to 35,000 scans (continuous) or up to 10 hours with 900 scans per hour on a single charge using fresh batteries.
- Extended battery, Li-Ion 1940mAh, 3.7V with up to 70,000 scans (continuous) or up to 20 hours with 900 scans per hour on a single charge using fresh batteries.
- Performance Characteristics
- Pitch1 ± 60° from normal. Roll2 +/- 35 degrees from vertical .Yaw3 ± 50° from normal
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- Triggerless, standard battery: 1.16” (2.9 cm) H x 2.1” (5.3 cm) W x 2.92” (7.4 cm) L
- Triggerless, extended battery: 1.42” (3.6 cm) H x 2.1” (5.3 cm) W x 2.92” (7.4 cm) L
- Triggerless, standard battery: 4.3 oz./121.4 g
- Triggerless, extended battery: 5.2 oz./146.4 g
- Drop specification
- 6 ft./1.8 m multiple drops to concrete acrossoperating temperature range
- Environmental sealing
- Operating temperature
- -4° to 131° F/-20° to 55°C
- Storage temperature
- -40° to 158° F/-40° to 70°C excl. Battery
- -40° to 140° F/-40° to 60°C incl. Battery