Motorola TC55, rugged smartphone, is based on the Android 4.4.3. KitKat operating system, which is personalized and secured by Motorola for business applications.
4,3-inch display with 700-nit brightness, visible under direct sunlight, Gorilla Glass 2 can be used also with gloves. It has a 11/12-hour battery autonomy, perfect to last all work-day long, sealed and certified IP67, it is capable of withstanding a temperature range from -40° to +70° and 1.5-metre falls.
TC55 is completed by a high-performance barcode reader, microphone with ground noise suppression, two frontal speakers, Wi-Fi connection, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and GPS.
Motorola TC55 is the ideal and certified smartphone for the apps SureDoc and iixCollect.
- Display LCD Blanview 4,3″ WVGA, with 700-nit brightness, visible under direct sunlight, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Processor dual-core 1.5 Ghz
- Os Android personalized and secured by Motorola
- RAM 1 GB
- Internal storage 8GB expandable with microSD
- Certified IP67
- Camera 8 Mpxl with flash
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS
- Dimension: 137 mm x 69 mm x 15.9 mm
- Battery capacity 2940 mAh