Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1 sums up the best of nowadays’ available technologies in a rugged smartphone Android 4.2.2. with a 5-inch, HD-display and a reinforced, non-glare touch-screen that is legible even when exposed to the sunlight.
Being in compliance with the IP68 specifications and the MIL-STD-810G certification, it is capable of withstanding 3-metre falls and a temperature range from -20°C to +60°C, besides ensuring a long life cycle in hard conditions. Supplied with the latest quad-core Qualcomm processor that has 2 GB of RAM, GPS, programmable keys and an embedded scanner,
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-X1 is the ideal equipment for your in field staff.
- Android™ 4.2.2
- 4G LTE / 3G Data and Voice capability
- Qualcomm® APQ8064T 1.7GHz Quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM and 32GB flash storage
- 5 HD (1280 x 720) daylight-readable display with Glove & Rain mode
- MIL-STD 810G certified with 3 meter drop** resistance
- IP68 rated (Submersible in water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes)
- -20°C to +60°C operating temperature
- User replaceable high capacity battery with hot swap function
- Up to 14 hours continous data access time; up to 23 hours talk time; up to 1000 hours standby time
- Integrated 1D/2D Barcode reader*
- Enterprise level security (FIPS140-2 level-1 compliant & Built-in ARM® TrustZone®)