Configurable when ordering, Windows 10 (also available in the IoT version) or Android Lollipop.
Large and well visible 12-inch.
Touch technology is capacitive and touch up to 10 fingers for a better user experience.
Intel Atom x5 made with a 14 nm production process. Quad core processor with high energy efficiency specifically designed to be integrated into fanless devices. The whole is supported by 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage expandable with micro sd for data storage.
The version with Intel Core m precessor is available on request.
Industry 4.0 ready
The iix12 rugged tablet is always connected to its surroundings thanks to the Wifi a / b / g / n module and the integrated 4g. As for the wired connections we find a RS232 and RS485 Serial module, an RJ-45 Ethernet port, three USB ports, one HDMI, the headphone input and the Kensington Security Slot.
- Barcode reader 1D (Zebra)
- Barcode reader 2D (Honeywell)
- Dimensions: 319 mm W x 216 mm H x 23.4 mm D
- Display: 12.1″ diagonal widescreen; 1920 (W) x 1200 (H) 320 nit
- Weight: base configuration 1.5 kg
- Sealing: IP65 (Water and Dust)
- Drop / Shock: MIL-STD 810G, 516.6 IV
- 26 repeated 1,22 meter drops 225g ball drop to screen w/ protector from 100cm
- Operating Temp: -20° C to +60° C
- Storage Temp: -30° C to +70° C
- Operating Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Processors: Intel® Atom Quad-Core Z8350; 1.44-1.84GHz
- System Memory: 4GB DDR3L RAM
- Storage: 128GB ROM
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64bit or Android Lollipop
- Buttons: Windows Button, volume +/-, power, barcode scanner trigger
- I/O Ports: USB, micro USB, mini HDMI, serial, ethernet, earphone jack
- Battery System: 37Wh, 3.7V, 13,000 mAh; (hot swap)6-8 hour battery life
- Audio: Intel HD audio, built-in microphone
- Sensor: Gravity accelleration
- Camera: 5MP integrated (rear-facing) and 2MP integrated (front-facing)
- Scanner: High performance 1D or 2D imager (optional)
- WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 3G/4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS Ublox/GLONASS Included
- NFC Optional